All jewelry pieces should be handled and stored carefully, please use the following as a guide for how to care for your jewelry.
- Dust, pollution, cosmetics and perfumes can dull the surface of silver and oxidise silver. We suggest that you take the time to properly store and care your René Moreta jewelry.
- Proper storage helps prevent scratching and oxidation; is best to keep jewelry away from extreme heat or moisture and out of direct sunlight to avoid tarnishing and scratching. Be careful not place heavy object on top of your jewelry during storage and be gentle when putting on or removing
- Sterling silver will tarnish naturally over time, polish surfaces become more matte and matte surfaces gradually become shinier. These are traces of wear wish make the jewelry uniquely yours. Never use harsh chemicals to clean your jewelry. Wash with warm water and a gentle detergent, polish with a polishing or soft cotton cloth.
- Oxidise silver is a special topical treatment that is achieved with careful attention, with time and wear, the color of the oxidise sterling silver may scratch and lighten this is natural and organic occurrence. If you attempt to clean oxidise silver with a cloth or chemicals, it may strip off the oxidise finish.
- Please contact us for more information regarding repairs, refinishing and if you have any questions regarding care.